Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We are getting ready to go!

Time is flying and soon it will be time to pack the suitcases and go. I can't believe we will be leaving for 18 months and living in Germany. All the kids were here on Sunday for our farewell talk in church.(Glad that is over.) It was great to see them. Dani and Emily fixed a great dinner for everyone. Thanks Dani and Emily.
We are trying to learn German. We have been studying with the roseta stone and now we have a tutor from the MTC. Progress is slow for me and better for Dan. I understand better then I speak. I've decided I'll just be quiet for the next 18 months.
I have been watching the weather in Berlin, it is getting colder there. We all know how much we I like the cold! That being said, I can't wait to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment