Saturday, March 17, 2012
Super Hero's are All Around Us
Last night was our YSA"s Super Hero Dance. What a hoot! The cultural hall was decorated to the max. The kids spent 2 weeks making decorations and then 3 days putting them up. Most of the kids came dressed up in their favorite super hero costume. They looked amazing. Dan and I kept the kitchen running and took pictures of the kids. When the kids would get tired or hot, they would come into the kitchen and talk with us and then out to dance again. The Germans love to dance. The dance ran from 1900-0100. We had about 100 YSA's attend. When the dance was over, they cleaned up and the building looked better then when they started. We are very impressed with our young adults. Today, they are meeting up at Potsdamer Platz and doing "Super Hero" things. I am not sure what that means, I guess I'll find out tomorrow at church when I see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment