Friday, May 11, 2012

The Big Surpr[se

Last night as we were sitting in the foyer of the church waiting for the YSA's to finnish their soccer game so we could lock up the building and go home, Bob and Bobby walked in!  I was so surprised.  Dan knew they were coming, but they wanted to surprise me.  It is so good to see them and get hugs from Bobby.  I like surprises like this!






Today, we went to the Berlin Zoo.  It is just down the street from us.  The weather was perfect, not too warm, partly cloudy, with a little breeze.  It is really a great zoo.  We walked all around it looking at the many animals there Bobby said his favorite was the Vampire Bats.  I couldn't take a picture because they were located in a dark cave.  We saw lions, tigers, bears, zebras, giraffes, monkeys, and lots of birds.  we had a fun time at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment