Suddenly it is the last day of February. Where did the month go? We did nothing exciting. We didn't go anywhere. What did we do? Our den is finally carpeted and painted. It looks nice. We now need the window replaced and then a new shutter for the window. Bob and Jenny and the boys went to Big Bear for Presidents day weekend. Kevin and Kim and their kids went to Arrowhead the same weekend. There was lots of snow. We stayed home and enjoyed the quiet.
I heard a song on the radio ther other day that has a great line. I am trying to remember to live my life this way. I need lots of help! I get caught up in the breathing and not the moments. The line is "Life isn't the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. Below is a picture of Bobby ready to snowboard. See the smile on his face? That is one of those moments that take your beath away. May we all have more of those moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment