Saturday, February 5, 2011
Surgery is not fun...
This past week I had right shoulder surgery. I had some bone spurs and calcium deposits that were causing me much discomfort and a small tear in the rotator cuff repaired. It was good that the damage wasn't as bad as the left shoulder. (I had it repaired 2 1/2 years ago) The problem is I'm right handed. Do you know how hard it is to put contacts in your eyes, put on masquera, or even brush your teeth and hair with your left hand? I am not very good at it. I keep tryng to use my right arm and this causes me pain. Getting ready for church tomorrow is not going to be fun. I really don't want Dan to do my hair, but I may be desperate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know you had a blog! yay! I hope you recover quickly though! Miss you both!
ReplyDelete