Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Changes
It is fall! Changes are occurring here in Berlin. As we walk through the Tiergarten Park, the changes are evident and beautiful. In a couple of more weeks, the whole park will be colorful and the ground will be covered in leaves. The weather to is changing. As you can see by our dress in the pictures, it is growing colder. Cotton gloves have come out, jackets and long sleeved clothing are being worn and I have purchased a pair of sheep skin lined boots to wear for the winter. Although beautiful, I wish it wouldn't get so cold. This morning, as I type this, the temperature outside is a mere 7*C (43*F). I guess it is time to say good bye to summer (which never really developed to my liking), and embrace Fall and Winter and warm layers of clothing. As Dan has said, we now have to allow an extra 5 minutes to get ready to go some where because of all the warm clothing which must be put on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment